Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Replacing Software?

  1. #1
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Question

    My software is about 2 years old.
    Amorphium
    VW3
    Photoimpact 5
    Merlin

    I would keep them if they were in any way consistant in there results and proceadures.

    In my humble opinion I should be able to do just about anything I can think of.
    and wouldn't really worry about it.
    If the programs lived up to the potential I have seen when things are rolling downhill.
    But they are bug riddled chunks of **** for the most part.

    Should I buy new software?

    Find someone who can fix the programs?

    Sue the ******* software companies?
    (This bug **** has cost me alot!)

    Some other option?

  2. #2
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    Why?

    I have 1ghz processor

    60Gb hard drive

    enough memory

    ATI all in wonder AGP

    Pinn. dc10 PCI

    and I can get my systems % to about 93 without breaking a sweat.

    So how does this relate to the fact that the software degradates?

    Other than the fact that most mac software is systems indiginous?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Erm, buy a mac.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would not recommend going into Kazaa and downloading whatever takes your fancy.

    honest.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    Ok I won't
    What is it, just so I know what I am staying away from.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ickle_jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2002
    Posts
    179
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what is kazaa? is that what you are asking?

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 02, 2003 01:58 PM: Message edited by: ickle_jim ]</font>

  7. #7
    Ralph Snart
    Guest Ralph Snart's Avatar

    Post

    Yes what is Kazaa.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Kazaa is a P2P file sharing ( peer to peer ) (( that is one pleb on the internet shares files with another pleb on the internet.

    Now, if you searched google.com for Kazaalite, installed and followed the instructions, and then say searched for PREMIERE or PHOTOSHOP or FINAL DRAFT etc then you might gt to 'try' full working copies for sod all. but then Piracy is a crime


    apparantley, unless you are a super power.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •